Tuesday, April 24, 2012

me give you arts!

hi all!

let's talk about something i like to call "bribery".

so, the art school where i teach is having a fundraiser called "dancing with the reading (PA) stars". and they have an extremely loose definition of "star", because one of those dancers will be me.
here's how it works: you go to this site and click the vote box next to the picture me and my wife. it costs $5 per vote.

now perk up, laddies, here's where the bribery part comes in: anyone who votes 8 or more times for me will get an original drawing. (limited to the first 10 people, i think. also, these aren't commissions. i think of something cool to send you, and i send it.)


now, a cynical person will say that sounds an awful lot like cheating. and as always, that cynical person would be 100% correct.


remember: i don't get anything for winning. except for the pleasure of beating out a bunch of decent and deserving people who have worked harder than me. and isn't that what it's really all about? but more importantly, this awesome little art school gets a hand with their community art programs.

so if you're up for a little vote-rigging (and if you are reading this, who are we fooling?), then vote and send me the paypal reciept (and your address) and i'll send something loverly your way.

cheers!
ben c

ps - what the hell, computer? you think "loverly" is an acceptable word? you are dead. to. me.

1 comment:

Brittany Drew said...

Random fact but that's my hometown! =D

Good luck! You have my vote. =)